Monday, December 8, 2014

Doll thankful 10 , 11 ,12 , 13 ,14 ,15 ,16 ,17 ,18 ,19 ,20

Ok a month has past now that doesn't mean. I'm not going to post any more. I just Neaded a break & i have been working on a page & maybe a form for some if they want to ask me a Question & Don't want any one else to see. & I'm  working  on  a place so you Guys Could well win something that I Don't know yet.well lets get on to the thankful day & just one more thing this is Going to be all of the doll thankful days in one post so Get ready for a lot of Screaming from the little Girls but just to know molly does not scream she says it really Quiet Ok now on to the Girls.Oh & they each are going to be thankful for 4 things .
                                         I am thankful for halloween ,Computer , Dress , Plays.
                                         I am thankful for Hair , TV , Shorts , arms.
                                         sisters , Books , Skirts , Braids.
                                         sisters , books , Skirts , Braids.
                                 TV , MUSIC , DRESS UP CLOTHES , DAYCARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah