Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Gfits at My house

Yep The Title says It all More Gifts. Now these Gifts are Not From Santa. They Are from Grandparents & 1 Sister & Parents. Now I've Done A lot of talking Time For the Gifts.
                                         The  plaid Party Dress  From AG ( American Girl)
                                 A Jean Jackett To Go With The Plaid Party Dress
                                          

                                          Four Dolls
                                            Alejandra
                                        Lucy
                                         Well The Doll Is From Santa But The Necklace no
                                            Danielle
                                          Harper Tropical bloom Outfit For Dolls



   
                                            Harper's Meet Outfit



  

                                   Get Spotted Retro Outfit From OG
                                   My Best Blue Retro Outfit From Og

                                          Some Thing's For The Bath
                                         
                                  My Dad Or Mom Put This In White Elephant Or Was It Dirty Santa Well I Entered A Foot in it. So Funny Wish I could tell you Who Had Open It Well Lets Just Say They Have 2 Kid A Girl & A Boy Both Cousin's & Have A Dog & Who Came Home With It Is My Dad's Oldest Sister So Funny Also She Was try To Get Everyone else To Take It home So Ha ha. Oh Story Time Over.


                          SEE YA LEAH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah