Monday, December 29, 2014

My gifts

hi the title Kinda Says it all Huh. I got a lot of cool things & sorry in the mean time For bad Pictures.
                                 Whoppers & yes i have started Eating them
                                  Rainbow Candy canes & No I haven't ate them
                                 Eye Shadow
                                 Earphones I've Been Wanting one of these For a While
                                  Stick on nails
                                 Pencil's
                                 I think this is called Blue flower Purse
                                         Trash Bin For the Dolls
                                   Lol Stick Sheets 
                                               &  Danielle
                  All Gifts From Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah