Tuesday, January 5, 2016

NEW Lalaloopsys Part 1

Maisey got new Lalaloopsy's for Christmas, also Emmaline got Lalaloopsy's too. So I got a TON more Lalaloopsy' s to put up on the Lalaloopsy page. I'm also going to post pictures here. So here is the first part.......
       
 Here is Maisey's Jewels Sparkle with a Make up table, a lamp, and a pincushion/seat. It came a perfume bottle, a mirror, a brush & a pretty bottle. The table had a mirror on that but I  don't know what happened to it.
         Maisey's Mittens Fluff 'n' Stuff.
Maisey's Pillow Fluff 'N' Stuff. Non PJ's
 Maisey's other Jewels Sparkle.
Maisey's Scarlet Riding Hood.
Maisey's Baley Sticks N. Straws.
Maisey's Snowy Fairest.
Maisey's Pillow & Blanket Featherbed.
Oh here are the duplicate Cat, Jewels Cat.p
Pete R. Canfly.
It took a while to look up all the names. But search lalaloopsyland Wika, and you'll probably find it.          SEE YA

2 comments:

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah