Friday, January 1, 2016

Almost look alikes & HAPPY NEW YEAR

           All right I am back with more news. But before I get into this post HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful start this year. I did not thought. My family & I went to a party, But our tire went flat. Thankfully the men were able to fix it.
            Now back to the meaning of this post. I found yet another almost look alike Between a Historical doll & a Girl Of The Year

                                                             Maryellen & Lanie

They look like they could be sisters. But I don't know who would be older. But looking at them I see resemblance in each other.          Oh I gotta Go    HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah