Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Mystery Princess part 4

 THE MYSTERY PRINCESS PART 4 Just as promised HERE GOES...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




"OKAY You Carry Are going to be Juliet servant" Someone said. I don't need a servant. But That's what they say Princess have I thought". "Now" Said  a women turning around...
"Oh I didn't know you were right here I'm Mila." Said Mila "This is your servant Girl Carry-"
 She said pointing her finger at the girl in light pink,"-& this is Alison's Servant Girl Annabelle".
"Nice to meet you both". Mila paused for a moment as if she was surprised by something.
Just then Alison & Jasmine Came back from the office.
"Is one of these my Servant Girl or are the both Juliet's".
"No Annabelle's is yours".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well That's part 4. Hope you like it. Oh & Fridays Craft post Is on Isabelle's collection Home made. & I'm going to need more Ideas for Themes. For the craft If you have one for some special theme name Just tell me.    SEE YA BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah