Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Don't have much time

Hey guys sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday School toke a long time cause nobody was paying atteion then chores toke a loooooooong time. then my brother had a practice game. then today We have this play date sorta thingy were going to the libreay My sister has practice then my brother has a real game tonight. tomorow I have a swim gym lesson at the ymca. I have a softball practice. I'm just so busy. plus I have 2 more dolls to fix for a friend well gotta go get ready to go. one more thing there may not be many post's this week. But I will say when I get the dress from the giveaway. well BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah