Saturday, May 2, 2015

What I think about the new Beforever Samantha part 3

Here is part THREE. THE LAST ONE IN THE SERIES.

            Accessories

                                                         Lacy Parasol $22.00
            Includes  
Like other young ladies of her day, Samantha uses this pretty parasol to shade her face from the sun. It’s made of white lace, opens and closes easily, and has a sculpted golden handle that the Samantha doll can really hold.
              My thoughts
She totally stole that from Marie-Grace & Ceclie. Leah (My Doll Leah) wants mean to get this for her so she can use it on Sunny & Rainy days Leah it's to shade ya from the sun. Should I get it for Leah? Tell me what you think in the comments.
                                                        Samantha's Travel Bag Set $28.00
                  Includes
                 When Samantha goes to Piney Point for the summer, she packs for adventure! Like real ones from 1904, her deep-pink suitcase is made of patterned carpet fabric. It has faux-leather handles and a touch-closurchere buckle. And of course, a proper lady always wears her white satin gloves when she goes out.
                                  My thoughts
Well these are cute but how much stuff can you fit in that bag & how long do those gloves last in the hands of a five year old a three year old and a almost 11 months kids. Plus Leah (My doll Leah) wants this for when she goes on a trip. 
Should I get it for Leah(my doll Leah)? Tell me what you think in the comments.

                   Books

                                                        The Lilac Tunnel: My Journey with Samantha $9.99
          Storyline


What would it be like for a girl to suddenly find herself in Samantha’s world at the start of the 20th century? When she meets Samantha for the first time, Samantha may tuck one leg behind the other and dip into a curtsy, the way girls did a very long time ago. But what other things might girls experience while exploring 1904? In this book, readers can join Samantha on a rustic adventure to her summer home in the mountains, get dressed up and attend a fancy dinner, and discover what life was like as a servant instead of a wealthy young lady. Readers’ journey back in time can take whatever twists and turns they choose, as they select from a variety of excting options in this multiple-ending story.
                             My thoughts
This Sounds pretty neat. 

                         Doll Clothes

                                                        Samantha’s Outfit $36.00
                 Includes
It may not be “proper“ for Samantha to climb trees in her favorite pink dress, but that never stopped her! This authentic 1904 outfit includes:
  • A petal-pink dress with a layer of sheer dotted mesh on top, a lace hem and collar, short puff sleeves, and a burgundy velvet sash
  • Soft white tights
  • Ruffled white bloomers
  • Shiny black Mary Jane shoes
                     My thoughts
Well the dress is cute but if you have Samantha & don't wanna have to get another Samantha just for the dress I think is reasonable. and Lucy would like to have this but I don't think she gonna get it unless I get Samantha and my Samantha doesn't want it.
Do you think I should still Get it for Lucy?

                                                         Samantha's Special Day Dress $32.00
                         Includes

Samantha feels bright and sunny in this airy outfit:
  • A floral-print dress with a pretty lace-trimmed scoop neck, a dropped waist with a pink pleated taffeta sash, and a gathered skirt with more lace trim at the bottom
  •  Soft white stockings
  •  Shiny burgundy shoes with bows on the toes
A pink taffeta hairbow with looped ribbon on the side 
                                    My thoughts
this is SO cute I don't know why but I LOVE this. Lucy wants this and I think this may be coming home with me.
Do you like it?
 Do you think it should come home with me?
                                                         Samantha's Travel Coat & Hat $32.00
                           Includes

This long pink coat is perfect for Samantha’s springtime outings! It has puff sleeves, a deep shawl collar with satin lapels, and three contrasting pink buttons. Her faux-straw hat adds the perfect finishing touch with its pink ribbon and flower accents.
                    My thoughts
I like it but I don't like it and now Leah(I'm not saying it anymore ) wants it so she can use it as a Coat. It will not be coming home with me soon.

              Furniture

                                                        Samantha’s Bicycle $115.00
                       Includes
Samantha is rolling toward adventure on her shiny new bicycle—a gift from Uncle Gard! This set includes:
  • A deep-pink bicycle with white accents and tires, a stamped floral chain guard, and a faux-leather seat
  • A woven basket
  • A pretty bouquet of flowers tied with a satin ribbon for Samantha to carry in the basket
                my thoughts
Well cute but not cute.
                                                         Samantha's Summertime Treats $45.00 
                         Includes
Samantha is ready for a delightful afternoon party! Her celebration will be the sweetest one yet with this set:
  • Colorful faux petits fours to serve on a golden-rimmed plate with a dainty doily
  • Two pink glasses
  • A matching pink vase for holding the flowers that Samantha picked that morning
  • A lacy fan to help her keep cool
  • A pair of napkins 
                                        My thoughts
looks pretty but pink.
                                                       Samantha's Outdoor Serving Set $75.00  
                      Includes
When days are warm in Mount Bedford, Samantha likes to share refreshments outside in the shade. She can serve a treat to her guests on this white serving cart, crafted to look like wicker—just like real ones from Samantha’s era. It has wheels that really turn and a removable tray on top for carrying or setting on a table. The matching white metal chair comes with a pastel striped cushion that ties onto the seat in front for a comfortable place to dine.
                                      My thoughts
The chairs cute but also lot of money for just a chair & cart. 

               Girls Clothes 

                                                         Ribbons & Bows Pajamas & Slippers for Girls $64
                       Includes
Inspired by Samantha’s styles, this blush-pink top has a yoked neck with lace, a trapeze bottom, and a pretty bow in front. Pull-on pants are capri-length with matching lace, ribbon, and bow trim. These quilted satin slippers are soft pink and feature fun, fluffy pom-poms on the toes.
                         My thoughts 
I WILL NOT WEAR THIS NO WAY.

                   Sets

                                                       Samantha™ Doll, Book & Accessories 159.98
                                                       Includes

Samantha Parkington is kind, generous, and always ready to make a new friend.
                     My Thoughts
You do not need to know 

 Mini Dolls

                                                         Samantha™ Mini Doll & Book $25.00
                                                            Details
Samantha mini doll has brown painted eyes and glossy brown curls. Her smooth vinyl limbs are posable. She arrives in a tiny version of Samantha’s authentic 1904 outfit featuring a pink dress with lacy trim and a burgundy velvet sash. Includes a mini abridged version of the book Manners and Mischief 
                                 My Thoughts
The mini will certainly be coming Home with me some time.

 Pets

                                                         Samantha’s Dog, Jip $22.00
                                                            Details
Samantha adores this sweet cocker spaniel dog from the moment she lays eyes on him. Just don’t let him steal her shoes again!
                    My Thoughts
He is very Cute But I already have to Many doll Pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah