Thursday, May 21, 2015

VOTE

Okay I'm am going to try to make well a photo series. Called The Mystery Princess. It is about a kingdom witch there King just died & the Queen Had Died too But they secretly had a daughter & found out that they couldn't keep her so they sent her to a orphanage for Girls. where she actually has a great time but then a castle offical comes & says she has to come with him & she finds out that she may be the daughter of the king & Queen But then out of a sudden another Girl says she is The princess. Witch one is she? Will they figure it out? Vote & see if you think I should make it? I'll release it next week some time MAYBE. Well TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah