Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fixing for a friend doll 1 part 3

Here is part THREE. Yeah took A while to put up but it's up now
The surprise was gonna be that her hair would be in curls. But the curls didn't stay in. But here here is the taking out of the hair Curlers.
The first one taken out.
Looks like I forgot to take a picture of this one out.

The last ones.
What do you think?





Even thought Emily has gone back to her owner she is always welcome at our home. plus other then this I have a few news. First My Dad put the computer back & I can get the pictures. Second I almost have Grace Thomas. I only have 4 More dollars till Grace. I just can't wait. Third I'm trying to start selling Jewelry Local. Well gotta go BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah