Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hey Guys I need help

Okay this is NOTHING doll related. I've been starting early on Christmas shopping & I need Ideas For Star wars Lego sets for Someone I just need Ideas for Cheap Starwars Lego sets I got a few Ideas. But I could use all the help & Ideas. But I won't Relase Who I'm getting it for & after I collect All the Ideas. By Next week I will Have a vote on what it could be but I need At least A Idea & when time starts to vote I need at least There diferents Things voted On other then the same thing. But For any of the ideas Even if there not Star wars I'm open to. But... I'm in a money Range. The price range is 19 & lower Please I really need Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah