Friday, July 17, 2015

What I think about Our Genenration part 5

okay guys sorry I haven't posted any photos in a few days I've been so busy. right now I feel sick. So YOU read this while I go lay down & sorry it's so short but HEY I feel sick TTYL. so here Goes...
                                     Our Generation Deluxe Dress & Vest Outfit $14.99
              Includes
  1. 1 dress, 
  2. 1 vest, 
  3. 1 purse
  4.  and 1 pair of shoes
            My thoughts
this is adorable BUT the purse doesn't match.
            Our Generation Deluxe Floral Dress Outfit $14.99
       Includes
  1. 1 shrug, 
  2. 1 dress, 
  3. 1 pair of sandals
  4.  and 1 flower hair pin.
                       My thoughts
well I don't have much to say about this other then this will look good on Ivy Ling Also known As Julie albright's Best friend.
                                                                      BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah