Monday, March 9, 2015

disney barbie dolls

Everyone what do you think I like these. but if I got one which one of the girls should I get first.





                                                     Aurora She is my favorite princess EVER.
                                                    Or Jasmine she is my third favorite princess I just got my second favorite one at the Crossing thrift store. I'll do a revew later on.
                                                   Then which one of the Princes' should I get.




                                                             Prince Phillip.

                                                                      Or
                                                       Aladdin




                                                 which one should I get First.    SEE YA SOON LEAH
                                 

2 comments:

Please no bad words. I do not want people getting mad that some ons said a bad word. plus I do not want any one to stop reading my blog so. please no bad words. Leah