Samantha’s Accessories $24.00
- A golden locket necklace that she keeps close to her heart
- A lace headband featuring a pretty two-tone flower with pearly accents at the center
- A velvet burgundy purse on a golden chain, just in case she walks by Mr. Carruthers’ Candy Shop—or a friend in need
I like the sound of a gold locket from last time they had Samantha. But a pink flower on the head band. What were they thinking? They know that Samantha is a tomboy. Plus Harper would like this.
Samantha's Painting Set $36.00
- An easel
- A pretend paint set
- A palette
- A paintbrush
- Her finished product: a beautiful watercolor painting of a butterfly
This does remind me of the one the last time she came out.
Should I get Samantha's Accessories for Harper? Which Accessories do you like? Tell me in the comments.
Manners and Mischief: A Samantha Classic 1 $9.99
Living with her wealthy grandmother, Samantha has the best of everything. But when she becomes friends with Nellie, a servant girl, she learns that life isn’t so easy for everyone. Samantha is determined to help her new friend—but Nellie ends up helping her, too! Then Samantha tries to help decorate for Christmas, but is disappointed when her plans are being changed. What will happen to help make this Christmas even better than Samantha planned?
Sound's Kinda Like the last one's.
Also sound like the last SIX books.
Which books sound good to you? Tell me in the comments.
Samantha’s Frilly Frock $36.00
- A shimmery satin dress with a fashionable dropped waist and a three-tiered skirt—it’s trimmed with rows of intricate lace and has a dramatic lavender bow on its sash
- White tights
- Spiffy lavender boots with bows and pearly buttons
- A big lavender hairbow
WHY PURPLE. But this would also look great on Leah/Lucy.
Samantha’s Nightgown $24.00
- A princess-seamed nightie featuring a pretty lace yoke threaded with pink satin ribbon—it’s trimmed with buttons and has a wide ruffle at the bottom
- Light-pink mule slippers, which have dark-pink trim and fluffy white pom-poms on the toes
Why a completely PINK nightgown.
Samantha’s Holiday Set $64.00
- A scarlet-and-black plaid taffeta dress with a lace collar and yoke, black velvet sash, and crisp white cuffs
- Black tights
- Black velvet boots trimmed with bows
- A lace hairbow
- A silver-tone tea tray
- A ceramic teacup and matching saucer
- A beautiful teapot with floral accents
- Samantha’s favorite treats, dainty faux petits fours with holiday icing
This does look like something Samantha would wear. Leah my doll is Begging Me to get this.
should I get The Samantha’s Holiday Set for Leah? Which one do like? Tell Me in the Comments
Samantha's Garden Gazebo $200.00
Samantha loves spending afternoons in this beautiful white gazebo! Its arches are accented with graceful scrollwork designs, and its roof panels can be removed to create a lovely trellis look. Samantha thinks the four hanging fairy lights are positively enchanting! Popular decorations in Samantha’s day, each tiny candleholder has a flickering LED light inside to make it glow like a real candle. Includes a set of paper decorations so girls can change the gazebo with the seasons.
Looks pretty cool. But that's a lot of money to spend just for a Gazebow.
Samantha’s Ice Cream Parlor
Scoop up some scrumptious fun! Fancy, mirror-lined ice cream parlors were popular in 1904—like Tyson’s, the parlor that Samantha visits in New York City. This wonderfully detailed set will inspire hours of imaginative play. It includes:
Two beautiful faux-marble
counters with pink countertops that provide plenty of workspace; the
front counter is for serving customers, while the back counter has an
attached mirror with golden details and decorative columns, along with
ice cream bins with removable lids
Still a lot of money.
What do you like best? Should I try to get on of these. Tell me in the comments.
Girls ClothesPink Polka-Dot Dress for Girls $58.00
Inspired by the pretty styles of Samantha’s era, this darling sleeveless dress features a sheer layer of dotted mesh over pink fabric and a skinny burgundy belt.
Rosy Headband for Girls $12.00
The perfect accent to the Pink Polka-Dot Dress for Girls, this stretchy knit headband features a big, beautiful flower in shades of rose and mauve.
STILL I WILL NOT WEAR THIS.
Tell me what you think about THIS.
Samantha™ Doll & Paperback Book $115.00
Samantha Parkington is kind, generous, and always ready to make a new friend. She has sparkling brown eyes that open and close and long, glossy brown curls. She comes in an authentic 1904 outfit:
- A petal-pink dress with a layer of sheer dotted mesh on top, a lace hem and collar, short puff sleeves, and a burgundy velvet sash
- White tights
- White bloomers
- Black Mary Jane shoes
- A burgundy ribbon for her hair
I'll get HER but as soon as she gets here and I do a review she gonna change into something else.
What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments.